Future Trends Group, established first in 1993 in the USA and now operating globally, is a group of companies, partners, projects, and platforms spread across the globe in diverse industries and sectors.
Future Trends Group has a vast network of resources and know-how in over 120 countries, with a track record of nearly 100 completed projects or transactions, totaling over USD 20B in turnover in the past 25 years.
Our core business is growing companies and entities globally, rapidly and exponentially, by launching and managing a mechanism of sound and robust growth inside any corporation, enterprise, or institution that engages our well-matured platform and system.
Network and Influence
Our vast, in-depth, and high-caliber global resources and networks number above several million with direct connections to decision-makers in the following categories:
- Heads of State (Kings, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Vice Presidents) 50+
- Royal Families in the Gulf Region, Europe, Southeast Asia; 100s
- National, Provincial, and Municipal Government Leadership; 1000s
- Ministers, Deputy Ministers, Director Generals; 1000+
- Financial Institutions, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Royal Families Capitals, Banks, Pension Funds, Family Offices, Fund-of-Funds, and Investor Communities; 10,000+
- Media Networks and Institutions, 1000s
- Enterprises in most industrial sectors globally
- Prominent personalities supporting Future Trends activities over the years
Founder & President
Farzam Kamalabadi is a Persian-American who lived and worked globally for over 35 years before returning to settle in the US in 2018.
He is a world-renowned influential personality, especially in China, the Middle East, Africa, and the West.
In particular, he is slated as “The Most Influential Foreign Figure in Modern China History” by Chinese state media, United Nations’ Pictorial magazine, Arabian Business Arabic weekly, and other media in the United States and Europe.
Kamalabadi reads and writes Chinese, speaks several dialects of the language, and is a Master-calligrapher of Chinese, including the ancient hieroglyphic script. He is also a Senior Economic Advisor to over 20 municipal and regional governments in China. He is the only foreigner who has masterminded and created several rounds of the national policy of China, which have been signed, sealed, and endorsed in writing by China’s state leaders, including the President, the Premier, and several other key national leaders collectively.
Kamalabadi is the person who guided and directed Africa’s first-ever bloodless and zero-bullet power transition – Zimbabwe November 2017.
A well-known figure in the oil & gas and energy sector on the global stage, Kamalabadi has been the chairman or first keynote speaker at major petroleum & energy summits. He served in various capacities for the economic development of nations as Senior Advisor to several countries’ national oil systems, including Oman, Kuwait, and China. He has successfully handled various oil and petrochemical trading deals and projects, such as securing exploration rights and concessions. He is the only foreign personality in both the two national and several provincial private oil and gas associations of China in the first decade of their formation.
As the originating founder of the New Silk Road policy and China-GCC/MENA/Central Asia cooperation corridor, Kamalabadi was instrumental in China-Tajikistan border opening; China-Oman trade volume hyperjump from $600mm to $11Bn between 2001 to 2007; Gulf Cooperation Council’s series of Sovereign Wealth Funds’ investments into Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and Agricultural Bank of China (ABC), the first-ever in world history.
Kamalabadi has executed iconic financial deals, which include US Exim Bank loan to 56 Chinese cities for environment solutions, as well as nearly 100 private and public deals in various sectors world over.
Kamalabadi’s personal philosophy is to establish a sustainable global system and mature enterprises which will contribute towards the building of a new and equitable world.
- – To create a new ideal institution, inclusive of wealth and welfare, which will set the trends of the future and be emulated by others.
- – To design a new paradigm of sustainable wealth generation and distribution.
- – To establish a perpetual model, which will remain for ages as the lead agent and catalyst for change.
- – To develop and refine a network and system, that will serve as a platform for exponential growth on the global scale.